Express Service – Now Open Sundays
Express Service – Now Open Sundays
At Rairdon’s Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Monroe our service technicians are highly trained professionals that are certified to perform any repairs your vehicle may need. Your Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, or Ram vehicle is important to us. We want to make sure it stays in great condition for years to come. We also understand that life gets busy and getting your vehicle into the shop can be difficult to fit into your schedule. That is why Rairdon’s Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Monroe is now open on Sundays.
We offer service hours from:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
For even more convenience, Rairdon’s Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Monroe now offers no appointment needed express service. Just bring your vehicle in during normal business hours and we’ll get it looked at right away.
You can trust our team to handle your vehicle with care. We always complete service tasks in a timely manner. Our service technicians are trained in the specific needs of your vehicle and undergo regular training to ensure they’re prepared to handle any repairs.
Recommended Maintenance Schedule:
If you are curious about when your vehicle may need service, here is a recommended service maintenance schedule from the Ram manufacture. These are basic guidelines. Always remember that the maintenance schedule specific to your vehicle can be found in your owner’s manual.
Once A Month or Before A Long Trip:
- Check engine oil level
- Check windshield washer fluid level
- Check tire pressure and look for unusual wear or damage.
- Rotate tires at the first sign of irregular wear, even if it occurs before the oil indicator system turns on.
- Check the fluid levels of the coolant reservoir, brake master cylinder, power steering (2500/3500 Models Only) and automatic transmission (six-speed only) and fill as needed
- Check function of all interior and exterior lights
At Every Oil Change Interval As Indicated By Oil Change Indicator System:
- Change oil and filter.
- Rotate the tires.
- Rotate at the first sign of irregular wear, even if it occurs before the oil indicator system turns on.
- Inspect battery and clean and tighten terminals as required.
- Inspect automatic transmission fluid if equipped with dipstick.
- Inspect brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums, hoses and park brake.
- Inspect engine cooling system protection and hoses.
- Inspect exhaust system.
- Inspect engine air cleaner if using in dusty or off-road conditions.
- Lube the front drive shaft fitting (2500/3500 (4×4) models only).
Every 20,000 miles:
- Inspect front suspension, tie rod ends, and replace if necessary.
- 2500/3500 Models: Inspect the front and rear axle surfaces. If gear oil leakage is suspected, check the fluid level. If using your vehicle for police, taxi, fleet, off-road or frequent trailer towing, change axle fluid.
- Inspect the brake linings, replace as necessary.
- Adjust parking brake as necessary.
- Replace cabin air filter.
Every 30,000 miles:
- Inspect the CV/Universal joints.
- 1500 Models: Inspect the front and rear axle surfaces. If gear oil leakage is suspected, check the fluid level. If using your vehicle for police, taxi, fleet, off-road or frequent trailer towing, change axle fluid.
- Inspect transfer case fluid.
- Replace engine air filter.
Every 60,000 miles:
- Inspect the transfer case fluid, change for any of the following: police, taxi, fleet, or frequent trailer towing.
- Change automatic transmission fluid and filter(s) (six-speed automatic only), if using your vehicle for police, taxi, fleet, or frequent trailer towing.
At 100,000 miles:
- Inspect and replace PCV valve if necessary.
- Replace spark plugs.
At 120,000 miles:
- Change automatic transmission fluid and filter(s) (six-speed automatic only)
- Change the transfer case fluid.
At 150,000 miles:
- Flush and replace the engine coolant at 10 years or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) whichever comes first.
If you have reached any of the maintenance milestones laid out in your owner’s manual, or if your vehicle is just making a strange noise, then come into Rairdon’s Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Monroe for our express service. We can get your vehicle in the shop with no appointment necessary. Our service technicians are highly trained and certified so we can get you in, out, and on your way. You can visit our service department online, or bring your vehicle in for no appointment needed express service.
Rairdon’s Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Monroe technicians are highly trained and certified to perform whatever work you may need done on your vehicle!