Let’s Compare The Dodge Challenger To Its Competition
This is the car loved by loyal MOPAR enthusiasts across Western Washington – the Dodge Challenger.
The Dodge Challenger offers a lot more than you think. You have a choice of performance options from an efficient V6 to a series of powerful HEMI V8s – including the supercharged Hellcat. There is even more room in the back seat and in the trunk than any vehicle of its kind. Plus, you have a style that is born from a classic made into a modern muscle machine.
Let’s see how the Challenger compares to the Chevrolet Camaro and the Ford Mustang.
|Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Wide Body||Ford Mustang GT Premium||Chevrolet Camaro 2SS|
|Number of Configurations||12||8||8|
|Engine Type||6.4 Liter V8||5.0 Liter V8||6.2 Liter V8|
|Transmission||8 Speed Automatic||6 Speed Manual||6 Speed Manual|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive||Rear Wheel Drive||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Combined Fuel Econony||17||18||19|
|Ground Clearance||5.2 inches||5.3 inches||5.6 inches|
|Trunk Cargo Volume||16.2||13.5||9.1|
|Interior Passenger Volume||93.9||84.5||93|
|Number of Seats||5||5||5|
|max towing capacity||1000||N/A||N/A|
There are plenty of advantages the Dodge Challenger has over the Chevrolet Camaro.
- We mentioned rear seat and trunk space being the best in its class. Adults can site back there and drop their luggage for long road trips, too.
- We’re not saying that our supercharged V8 is better. It is legendary!
- If you ask a modern muscle enthusiast which car is better – the Challenger turns more heads anywhere.
- There is something to be said about technology. When it works, it will reward you. That is why we equip our Challenger with the Uconnect system.
There are plenty of advantages to the Dodge Challenger over the Ford Mustang.
- Technology that works – including our Uconnect system.
- The Challenger has the best trunk space in its class, as well as a larger rear seat for adults.
- You have a lot of information on our hands. It is right in the Uconnect’s Performance Pages – just a touch away.
- We keep our aim straight for our fans. We respect the crowds anywhere a Challenger goes.
When it comes to value in a muscle car, no one beats the Dodge Challenger – period!