Let’s Compare The Grand Wagoneer To Its Competition
This is the pinnacle of luxury, the all-new Grand Wagoneer. There is nothing quite like it in Western Washington.
The Grand Wagoneer offers a lot more than you think. You have a powerful HEMI V8, offering the best towing capacity in its class, along with all of the capability and luxury that adds to the legacy as the first luxury SUV ever created in the U.S.A.
Let’s see how the Grand Wagoneer compares to the Cadillac Escalade, Lexus LX 570, Lincoln Navigator, and Range Rover.
|Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series II Obsidian||Cadillac Escalade Platinum||Lincoln Navigator Black Label||Lexus LX570 Three Row||Range Rover Westminster LWB||2020 Toyota 4Runner|
|Number of configurations||4||10||5||2||9||12|
|Engine Type||6.4 Liter V8||6.2 Liter V8||3.5 Liter Twin Turbo V6||5.7 Liter V8||Supercharged 5.0 Liter V8||4.0-Liter V6 DOHC|
|8-speed automatic |
|5-speed Electronically Controlled automatic w/ ECT-i|
|Max Towing Capacity||10,000 lbs.||7,700 lbs.||8,300 lbs.||7,000 lbs.||7,716 lbs.||5,000 lbs.|
|Combined Fuel Economy||15||16||17||14||18||12 city/ 24 hwy|
|Ground Clearance||10 Inches||8.9 Inches||9.6 Inches||8.9 Inches||8.7 Inches|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Up||70.9||72.9||57.5||44.7||39.9||88.8 (front), 46.3 (2nd Row), 9.0 (3rd Row)|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Down||94.2||121||103.4||83.1||81.6||97.3|
|Number of Seats||7 or 8||7||7||5 to 8||5||5 or 7|
There are plenty of advantages the Grand Wagoneer has over the Cadillac Escalade.
- They said that no one could match the Escalade in terms of refinement, luxury, and cache. The Grand Wagoneer has just done that – and more.
- Standard HEMI V8 power with best-in-class towing capacity.
- Compared to the Cadillac, the Grand Wagoneer offers easier access to the third row.
- Others have imitated and tried to copy the formula – that is why Grand Wagoneer has returned to fulfill its legacy. The Grand Wagoneer created this genre of luxury SUV long before Cadillac.
There are plenty of advantages the Grand Wagoneer has over the Lexus LX 570.
- Easier to step into, sit, and get comfortable overall
- Designed from the ground up as a luxury SUV through and through.
- Our V8 offers more performance and a greater towing capacity.
- We offer a better driver assistance and an active safety environment for everyone onboard the Grand Wagoneer.
There are plenty of advantages the Grand Wagoneer has over the Lincoln Navigator.
- Style is one thing. Execution is another. The Grand Wagoneer is bold, but subtle – the way our customers want their luxury SUV.
- To tow heavier trailers, you must have a more powerful, naturally aspirated V8 with true low-end torque.
- Space, comfort, access, and the highest level of technology. That is how you do the interior of a luxury SUV, such as the Grand Wagoneer.
- The Grand Wagoneer wrote the book on flagship SUVs in the 1980s. This is an all-new chapter done right.
There are plenty of advantages the Grand Wagoneer has over the Range Rover.
- The Grand Wagoneer wrote the book on the luxury SUV before the Range Rover finally arrived here.
- Our maximum towing capacity is the best in class – period.
- Luxury and refinement are measured with quality and reliability. The Grand Wagoneer is engineered for the long run with proven and higher-quality components.
- Our V8 does not need to be enhanced to get the job done.
When it comes to value, no one beats the Grand Wagoneer – period!