Let’s Compare The Jeep Grand Cherokee L To Its Competition
This is the pinnacle of Jeep luxury, the all-new Grand Cherokee L. There is nothing quite like it in Western Washington.
The Grand Cherokee L offers a lot more than you think. You have a powerful HEMI V8, offering the best towing capacity in its class, along with all of the capability and luxury that adds to the legacy as the first luxury SUV ever created in the U.S.A.
Let’s see how the Grand Cherokee L compares to the Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot, Hyundai Santa Fe, and Toyota 4Runner.
|Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L||Kia Carnival SX||Toyota Sienna XLE||Honda Odyssey EX-L|
|Number of Configurations||8||5||11||5|
|Transmission ||9 Speed Automatic ||8 Speed Automatic||CVT||10 Speed Automatic|
|Torque ||262 lb-ft||262 lb-ft||176 lb-ft||262 lb-ft|
|Combined Fuel Economy||20 MPG||22 MPG||35 MPG ||22 MPG
|Horsepower ||287 HP||290 HP||245 HP||280 HP|
|Engine Type ||3.6 Liter V6||3.5 Liter V6||2.5 Liter Inline 4 (Hybrid)||3.5 Liter V6|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Up||32.3 cubic feet||40.2 cubic feet||33.5 cubic feet||32.8 cubic feet|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Down||140.5 cubic feet||145.1 cubic feet||101 cubic feet||140.7 cubic feet|
|Number of Seats||7||8||8||8|
|Ground Clearance||5.1 inches||6.8 inches||6.3 inches||4.5 inches|
|Max Tow Capacity||3,600 lbs.||3,500 lbs||3,500 lbs ||3,500 lbs|
|DriveTrain||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||FWD Standard|
There are plenty of advantages the Jeep Grand Cherokee L has over the Ford Explorer.
- Refinement across all trim levels – that is how you describe the Jeep Grand Cherokee L inside and out
- Towing capacity from a torque-rich V6 means an easier trailering experience.
- Feature-rich, including easier and simpler access to the third row
- Others have imitated and tried to copy the formula – there is only one Jeep
There are plenty of advantages the Jeep Grand Cherokee L has over the Honda Pilot.
- A Jeep can be tailored to its occupants. That is why the Grand Cherokee L has a premium feel across the lineup.
- A choice of two engines, including the HEMI V8 with a greater towing capacity of 7,200 lbs.
- When it comes to features, the Grand Cherokee L does not skimp on what it offers.
- Another thing to consider is value. Value is not just about price, but what the Grand Cherokee L offers compared to the Honda Pilot.
There are plenty of advantages the Jeep Grand Cherokee L has over the Hyundai Santa Fe.
- Maximum tow capacity is important. That is why you can tow up to 7,200 lbs. with the available HEMI V8.
- Our headlamps shine a brighter light from a larger lens.
- Third-row access made simple with just a touch. The Santa Fe does not come with a third row.
- Legendary Jeep capability means a choice of four-wheel drive systems that matches your needs and desires.
There are plenty of advantages the Jeep Grand Cherokee L has over the Toyota 4Runner.
- A larger space means a more comfortable experience. That includes third row seating and simpler access to the back.
- Technology is what drives the Grand Cherokee L – including a fully digital 10.25-inch driver’s display.
- You can feel premium. The Grand Cherokee L elevates “premium” to a truly luxurious experience.
- Capability is what makes a Jeep. That is why the Grand Cherokee L offers a choice in four-wheel drive systems.
When it comes to value, no one beats the Grand Cherokee L – period!